Do you keep on top of things by sticking Post-It notes to your computer monitor? Do you have a hard time finding important meeting notes that you are certain that you took two weeks ago? Do your best ideas strike you when there is no pen or paper in sight?
Evernote can help you with all of these.
With Evernote you can capture, organise and access your thoughts and information anytime, anywhere and from nearly any device. Since Evernote can read text in images, you can even snap a photo of existing notes and easily find them later.
Evernote also allows you to save searchable information to share your virtual notebooks with others, or even with your entire team with Evernote Business.
How Much Does It Cost?
Individual Use: - Free
Individual Premium use: - $5.00 per month or $45.00 per year.
Evernote Business - $10.00 per user per month.
How Could I Use It?
- Create a notebook for each client to keep track of business goals, campaign ideas, meeting notes or project research. Consider sharing it with co-workers and allowing them to contribute by using Shared Notebooks.
- Create Shared Notebooks for clients and capture clips from web articles they might like, ideas for upcoming meetings or links to online content that would make their life easier.
- If you find it easier to handwrite meeting notes, get Evenotes Penultimate app for iPad to have your scribbles immediately stored in never-ending virtual notebooks.
- Stay up-to-date with what is happening in your industry by using Evernote Clearly. With a click of a button, all distracting ads and fluff from a webpage disappears so that you can concentrate on the blog post at hand.
- While reading or researching on the web, capture important excerpts or entire web pages using Evernote's Web Clipper.
- Use Evernote Hello to remember new potential clients or important meetings and customer interactions.